We will be developing our understanding on online safety using Purple Mash. We will:
- Know how to refine searches using the Search tool.
- Know how to share work electronically using the display boards.
- Use digital technology to share work on Purple Mash to communicate and connect with others locally.
- Have some knowledge and understanding about sharing more globally on the Internet.
- Introduce Email as a communication tool using 2Respond simulations.
- Understand how we talk to others when they are not there in front of us.
- Open and send simple online communications in the form of email.
- Understand that information put online leaves a digital footprint or trail.
- Begin to think critically about the information they leave online.
- Identify the steps that can be taken to keep personal data and hardware secure.