Healthy Mind, Happy Me
Healthy Mind, Happy ME
In PSHE this half term our main focus is on Resilience and Keeping ourselves safe
we will be:
- Understanding and identifying resilience in different situation- promoting self and peer resilience.
- Understanding change- making choices to keep us safe and this may be linked to resilience and changing of minds.
- Discussing the importance of staying safe in our home e.g. when using house hold products or taking medicines
- Recognise what is meant by a ‘drug’
- Be able to identify some drugs common to everyday life and how these can affect peoples health and wellbeing
- Identify some of the effects related to different drugs
- Identify some of the risks associated with drugs common to everyday life
- Understand that for some people using drugs can become a habit which is difficult to break
- Understand how to ask for help or advice