- To understand what being in possession means and support a teammate to do this.
- To use a variety of skills to score goals.
- To develop stopping goals.
- To learn how to gain possession of the ball.
- To develop an understanding of marking an opponent.
- To learn to apply simple tactics for attacking and defending.
Net and Wall
- To develop racket familiarisation.
- To develop placing an object.
- To use the ready position to defend space on court.
- To develop returning a ball with hands.
- To develop returning a ball using a racket.
- To move an opponent to win a point.