Pupils will be taught to:
- Recognise hurtful behaviour
- identify different types of bullying: Physical, emotional and verbal
- describe how someone might feel if they are being bullied
- explain the difference between happy surprises and secrets
- understand how to ask for help in unsafe and uncomfortable situations
Anti Bullying Week 2022 Poster Competition
Can you design a poster explaining what bullying is and we can prevent it?
posters can be as bright and as beautiful as possible. The more detail the better!
Entries need to be handed in to Mr Newbold, Miss Rowe or Miss Jackson by Monday 21st November 2022.