Year 1 - Design and Technology Project - Construction
We have been asked by the 'Three Little Pigs' to design and make them a new house.
The house must be:
- Safe from the Big Bad Wolf.
- Waterproof - so that the pigs wont get wet.
- Evaluate different types of houses.
- Develop and communicate the ideas of my design.
- Use a range of cutting and shaping techniques.
- Use a range of joining techniques to build the house.
- Evaluate the house I have made.
Year 2 - Design and Technology project - Construction
To design a Fire engine to put out the Great Fire of London.
- Your vehicle must have wheels that make the vehicle move.
- Your vehicle must have axles.
- Your vehicle must have a body.