How are parents of children with SEND involved in the education of their child?
At Sacred Heart Primary, we value our partnership with parents.
Our school aims to regularly involve parents in the education of their child through a variety of different ways which may include:
- Regular meetings with SENDCo, class teacher and support staff
- Target setting through Pupil Passports so that parents can see what their child is working on next and what they have achieved over the term.
- Up to date events planner so parents have an idea of what is happening over the coming term.
- Information on the school website
- Parents’ evenings
- INSPIRE workshops
- SEND coffee mornings
- Parents’ views on Planned Provision/Annual Review/EHCP Documents.